Nauset Job Fair
Nauset Job Fair at Nauset High School
- Free and Open to the Public
- Attendees do not need to register
- Entry Level & Experienced
- Part Time & Full Time
- Seasonal & Year Round
Come to the Nauset Job Fair and apply for hundreds of openings in all fields. Recreation, Restaurants, Municipalities, Banks, Healthcare, Motels, Retail Stores, Landscapers & More!
For more information about the job fair call Nauset Regional High School at (508) 255-1505 x 5178 or contact your local Chamber of Commerce
The Nauset Job Fair is An Economic Development Initiative Co-Sponsored and Produced by your local Chambers of Commerce and Nauset Regional High School
Nauset Job Fair Registration Information for Employers
- Each registered company will be provided with at least one 4’ table and 2 chairs, plus a table sign with your company name.
- Employers should arrive by 2:15PM for booth set up.
- Employers should consider bringing company info, job descriptions, job applications, pens and pencils, stapler, paper clips, promotional materials, and complimentary refreshments.
- All booths should remain set and staffed until 5:00PM.
- Posters are on bulletin boards in each of the participating towns.
- An 8.5" x 11" insert will be in the editions of the Cape Codder and the Banner immediately prior to the event date.
Deadline for Employer Registration: Tuesday, April 24th
The Nauset Job Fair is brought to you by Nauset Regional High School and the Brewster, Orleans, Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown Chambers of Commerce.