- Serve as the first point of contact for the organization. Provide front desk services including answering calls, screening and relaying calls and visitors, receiving, sorting and distributing mail and deliveries.
- Assist with donation processing, including maintaining and updating of donor software, thank you notes, mailings and other tasks as assigned.
- Maintain files, both paper and electronic, code invoices for bookkeeper, prepare backup documents required for reporting and compliance.
- Order and inventory all supplies and ensure supplies are stocked and well organized.
- Provide general administrative support as needed. This includes assisting at fundraising/special events, coordinating set up for events and activities and assisting with general administrative projects such as mailings, maintaining invitation and RSVP lists, producing nametags, preparing labels, etc.
- Provide support to the Executive Director and Board President as needed, attend board meetings and committee meetings as assigned, take and type minutes from monthly meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask and be productive in an often busy environment.
- Strong computer and technical skills; comfortable learning new software and applications as well as knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to take initiative; ability to work independently to troubleshoot issues and to make improvements to overall operations.
- Ability to project a positive, energetic, and professional image.
- Commitment to organization’s core mission and values.
Send resume and cover letter including salary requirements to: Cape Cod Village, Inc. P.O. Box 2129, Orleans, MA 02653 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 13, 2019.