Snow's Home & Garden
- Home Decor
- Painters and Paint Supplies
- Gifts, Cards and Collectibles
Their customers say it best. Some say Snow's is ''the hidden gem of Cape Cod,'' some say you'll find ''anything you can possibly imagine'' inside. Owned and operated by the same family since 1887, Snow's is both an institution – and an exciting, contemporary place to shop for your home. And with more than 30,000 hand selected products, there's always something for everyone.
Whether you're shopping for your home or looking for a one-of-a-kind gift, you'll find your inspiration at Snow's. Each piece of cookware, tableware, outdoor furniture and bedding is carefully chosen for it's quality and appeal. The design center offers a wide selection of home decor – with a tasteful nod to our coastal heritage. There are toys and games for up time, a beautiful collection of spa products for down time. Add to that their famous interactive train display, full service paint department, bustling garden center and good old fashioned customer service, and you've got a store as unique as Snow's.
Whether you're visiting the area or live here year-round, Snow's is always worth the trip.
- Snow's Home & Garden is a family business that has served Cape Cod families for over 128 years.
- With more than 30,000 hand-selcted products, there's always something for everyone at Snow's
- Snow's famous interactive train display runs year round. An additional holiday train display is constructed each season.
- Snow's is a great resource for ideas, information and inspiration for your Cape Cod lifestyle
- Snow's is also the leading resource on the Cape for fuel, air conditioning and electric home monitoring
Eastbound: Follow Route 6 to Exit 12. Turn right off ramp onto Route 6A. Proceed straight through first intersection with lights. At the second intersection with lights, turn left onto Main Street. Proceed one block to store on right. Westbound: Follow Route 6 to Exit 12. Turn left off ramp onto Route 6A. Proceed straight through first intersection with lights. At the second intersection with lights, turn left onto Main Street. Proceed one block to store on right.